Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Waiting Game!

So it's been five days since my phone interview, and I am going crazy. Waiting is horrible. The time can't pass quick enough. So I thought I would write a blog about what to do while waiting.



1. Listen to Disney Music 24/7.

I have currently been doing this. I have a play list on my computer that is almost three and a half hours long and I keep playing it over and over again. I have songs from Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp...and so many I can't remember, oh but Mulan and Hercules, defiantly those two. Put those on any Disney List.



2. Watch Disney movies over and over again.

I have watched Cinderella, half of Cinderella 2, Mulan, Mulan 2, Hercules, The Incredibles, and more.



3. When you get tired of Disney movies, turn on Disney Channel.

I have had up to my ears in Hannah Montana, Wizard of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, the Suite Life on Deck, and etc.



4. Talk about Disney 24/7

This tends annoy everyone around you, but it makes you feel better.



5. Post on Chat Boards like MiceChat.

Find other Future College Program Applicants and you can be miserable together.



6. Watch past College Program participants Vlogs and read Blogs.

Learn about the program. Worship the program (kidding) Makes sure you know more about the program before you get there then after you leave.



7. Watch the E presentation over and over.

Nothing like living it over and over. Seeing it makes it more real.



8. Dress up like Disney characters.

This is more fun than it sounds...see

Photobucket

9. Practise your Disney Lingo...

Your fellow workers are now cast members, your job is your role, your uniform is your costume, and you end all transactions with "Have a magical day."

10. Learn random Disney Trivia.

Did you know Disney World does not sell gum, that Walt's favorite food was chili and beans, or that Mickey's first name was Mortimer till Walt's wife said to make him Mickey.

I'll try have a list of ten ideas every week until I get my letter. My sister said she hopes it's tomorrow (me too). Blog Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment